Alyssa Nassner is an illustrator and hand letterer from Baltimore, based out of Brooklyn, NY. She earned her BFA in illustration from the Maryland Institute College of Art. By day she is the Lead Visual Designer for Curbed.com (previously ABRAMS Kids), and in her spare time she dabbles in hand lettering and food illustration. Her passion for surface design has lead her to develop projects and products for a wide array of clients, and she is recognized for her use of bright colors, patterns and hand rendered typography.
Alyssa is also quite fond of dogs, donuts, her family, and traveling. Her biggest inspirations include vintage botanical prints, mid-century illustration and good bottles of Beaujolais.
Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org or @alyssanassner
Chronicle, Abrams, Random House, American Greetings, Papyrus, Target, AARP Magazine, American Girl Magazine, Up With Paper, Galison, Hallmark, Dwell Studio, Baltimore Magazine, Baltimore Bride Magazine, Philadelphia City Pages, Paper Bicycle, McSweeney’s, Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine, Trader Joe’s, USBorne, Tattly, Ivy Press, Jo-Anne Fabric, Studio Oh, Wine Enthusiast Magazine
AVAILABLE FOR CLASS VISITS
- SCBWI (MD/DE/WV) Conference, Lecture/panel discussion, March 2017
- Pratt Institute of Art, Illustration class lecture/critique, February 2017
- New Hampshire Institute of Art, Visiting artist lecture/critiques, November 2015
- Maryland College of Art, BFA Illustration thesis reviews, May 2015
- MCAD (Minneapolis), Illustration class lecture/critique, November 2013
- ICON 7 (Rhode island), Educators Symposium panel, June 2012